are some, but not all, of the following:
But what we truly are is thankful to Creative Time for the hours of guidance and support.
- The first collaborative art group to be openly traded on the NASDAQ.
- Conveyors of fine commemorative social art.
- A sub-division of MT Enterprises World Wide.
- Interested in the commodification of personal and social history.
- Believers in fiction.
- A splinter group of the WPA.
- Michael Sarff, a young sculptor (shows @ Socrates Sculpture Park and 57Hope) who makes his living as a carpenter.
- Tim Whidden, a young comix artist (co-editor of Burger and BGR., also published in WW3 & Top Shelf) who makes his living as a decorative artist.
- All of the above.
- None of the above.
Buying Time is a CyberWide Project. Got an idea?
Submit a proposal.
Creative Time Homepage ][
BUYING TIME Exclusive Offer ]
©1997 Buying Time: The Nostalgia Free History Sale 212.206.6674 x201 firstname.lastname@example.org