We are seeking dedicated and energetic volunteers to support the operation of The Privilege of Escape, which will be free and open to the public from July 18 to August 11. Volunteer responsibilities will range from greeting attendees, to way-finding, to supporting the backstage elements of the exhibition.
– Ensure the safety of the public, provide way-finding services, and facilitate audience flow from entry to exit.
– Assist with technical set-up and break-down of activities taking place in the exhibition.
– An insider’s view of the escape room and the opportunity to learn about a major public artwork engaging with timely issues.
– Experience working with the Creative Time staff, the artist and access to both the escape room and process.
– Behind the scenes access to a large-scale public artwork.
– A modest gift as a token of our appreciation for your time and energy.
HOW TO SIGN UP
If you are interested and available to volunteer for The Privilege of Escape, please fill out this form and we will be in touch with more information. Thank you!