The Privilege of Escape will be free and open to the public from July 18 to August 11. Volunteer responsibilities range from greeting attendees, to way-finding, to supporting the backstage elements of the exhibition.
– Ensure the safety of the public, provide way-finding services, and facilitate audience flow from entry to exit.
– Assist with technical set-up and break-down of activities taking place in the exhibition.
– An insider’s view of the escape room and the opportunity to learn about a major public artwork engaging with timely issues.
– Experience working with the Creative Time staff, the artist and access to both the escape room and process.
– Behind the scenes access to a large-scale public artwork.
– A modest gift as a token of our appreciation for your time and energy.